- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Information on job fairs (in person and virtual) and other hiring events
- Assistance with employment applications
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Résumé critiques
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship
- Information on spouse licensure reimbursement (re-licensing at a new duty station can be costly)
- Army Spouse Employment, Career and Education Resource Links: a good place start investigating employment options
- Military Spouse Education & Career Opportunities (MySECO): education and career guidance for military spouses
- Military OneSource Spouse Education and Employment: a source for trustworthy guidance on entering the workforce
- The Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP): Military OneSource’s portal to connect spouses and employers
- USAjobs.gov: the Federal Government’s employment portal
- Home Based Business (HBB): options for businesses that operate from on-post quarters
- The U.S. Department of Labor: transition assistance and employment preparation for military spouses
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Hiring Our Heroes: An initiative that assists veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses find meaningful employment
- Resources and Information
Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) is an expanding partnership between military spouses seeking employment and corporate businesses committed to providing meaningful and portable careers. Military spouses are encouraged to visit https://msepjobs.militaryonesource.mil/ to find employment opportunities and post resumes.
Military Spouses Career Advancement Account Program (MyCAA) is offered to eligible military spouses as part of the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program.
- Eligibility restricted to spouses of active duty E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2 serving on Title 10 orders.
- Financial assistance limited to $4,000
- Financial assistance must be used three years from the start date of the first class.
- Financial assistance may only be used for an Associate Degree, occupational license or credential.
- Career Research and Education Links
Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP)
Hiring Our Heroes
ONET Interest Profiler – Career Assessment my Next Move
Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
DOE Database of Accredited Academic Institutions
Free Applications for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Fast Web College Scholarships
DOL Scholarship Search
Schofield Barracks Education Center
- Licensing and Certification Links
- Job Board Links
Hire Net Hawaii
America’s Job Exchange
My Perfect Resume
Military Spouse Resources
Military Spouse Corporate Career Network
Spouse Job Search
- Hawaii State Job Links
- Federal Job Links
OPM Official Site for all federal job listings
OPM Classifications Standards for General Schedule Jobs
OPM Classifications Standards for Wage Grade Jobs
Veterans’ Employment and Training Service
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Military to Federal Jobs Crosswalk
NAF JOBS in Hawaii
- Hawaii Staffing Agency Links
Altres / Altres Medical
Island Temporary Nursing
Office Team RH: A Robert Half company
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Snelling Personnel Services
Staffing Solutions of Hawaii
- Military Transition Links
- Contractor Links
Booz Allen & Hamilton
North Grumman Corporation
Chenega Advanced Solutions & Engineering LLC
Island Palm Communities
- Health Care and Social Services Links
Hawaii Pacific Health
Aloha United Way
Alu Like Inc.
Child & Family Service
Hawaii Department of Human Services
Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP
Waikiki Health Center
PACT Parents and Children Together
Goodwill Hawaii Inc.
Easter Seals Hawaii
The Salvation Army
Waikiki Community Center
Lanakila Pacific Rehabilitation Center
- Education Links
The dissemination of information about Spouses/Veterans/Military Service Organizations on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Army or this office of the non-Federal entities listed on this website.
- Email Us
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, retiree, DoD Civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty military, Active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
*Not all programs and classes are available at all ACS facilities.
Are you ready? Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
(Non-Government, No Endorsement Implied)