Army Community Service
- Army Family Action Plan (AFAP) is your platform to voice quality-of-life issues, provide feedback, ideas, and suggestions. It’s the best way to let Army leadership know about what works, what doesn’t, and how you think problems can be resolved.
- Army Family Team Building (AFTB) is a family resiliency and readiness training program that provides participants with an understanding of Army culture, and the skills and resources they need to become self-reliant, self-sufficient members of the military community.
- Army Volunteer Corps (AVC) is designed to help you find local volunteering opportunities with organizations that benefit the Army community.
- Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search.
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) provides comprehensive support to Family members with special needs. EFMP takes an all-inclusive approach to coordinate military and civilian community, educational, medical, housing, and personnel services to help Soldiers and their Families with special needs.
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP) helps Soldiers and their families recognize and prepare for the unique challenges of military lifestyles. Our services include seminars, workshops, counseling, and intervention to help strengthen the relationships of Army families.
- Mobilization, Deployment, and Support Stability Operations (MDSSO) helps support community readiness during deployments and emergencies.
- New Parent Support Program (NPSP) promotes healthy families through a variety of services including home visits, support groups, and parenting classes.
- Relocation Readiness Program is here to help with a comprehensive support system, whether it’s your first move or the last of many. We have all kinds of information and resources to help you and your family navigate your next military move.
- Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC) is a one-stop location built to equip and aid Wounded, Ill, and Injured Soldiers who are assigned or attached to Warrior Transition Units.
- Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) offers the families of fallen soldiers access to support, information, and services, closest to where you live, when you need it and for as long as you need it.
- The Unit Service Coordinator (USC) Program has been implemented to assist commanders and rear-detachment commanders with meeting the needs of their Soldiers and Families.
- Victim Advocacy Program (VAP) provides emergency and follow-up support services to adult victims of domestic abuse.
- Main Location
Hours of Operation
Monday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Tuesday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
- Email Us
USAG Hawaii, Army Community Service (ACS) provides quality support programs, services and various training and education to Soldiers, Families, Civilians and Retirees stationed on Oahu. Visit our facility for a personalized tour and overview of our programs.