- 196 covered dog kennels
- 19 cat kennels
- Grassy lawns
- Large exercise play areas
- Payments and Fees
SMALL DOGS 14 lbs AND UNDER & CATS (8x4)
$35 – 1st DOG
$30 – EACH ADDITIONAL (SHARING)
MEDIUM 15 lbs – 50 lbs (LIGHT BLUE) (15X5)
$35 EACH ADDITIONAL (SHARING)
LARGE 51 lbs – 100 lbs (RED) (18X5)
$45 - 1ST DOG
$40 – EACH ADDITIONAL (SHARING)
X-LARGE 100 lbs AND UP
$50 - 1ST DOG
$45 – EACH ADDITIONAL (SHARING)
SUITE 100 lbs AND UP
$55 – 1ST DOG
$50 – EACH ADDITIONAL DOG (SHARING)
CRATE STORAGE: $10 FOR THE 1ST DAY, $5 EACH ADDITIONAL DAY
BATHS: $25 MWR SHAMPOO
- $20 OWN SHAMPOO
Brush: $5 PER PET, PER BRUSHING
MEDS: $6 FOR 1ST MED, $4 EACH ADDITIONAL DOSE
CONTAINER RENTAL: $5 PER DAY
MWR FOOD: $5 PER PET, PER DAY
30 CONSECUTIVE DAYS OR LONGER ON ORDERS RESERVATIONS WILL GET 10% OFF AT PICKUP OFF THEIR TOTAL.
- All prices are per night.
- Small kennels can accommodate cats of all sizes.
- Kennels are assigned based on weight and availability only.
- We may weigh the dog at our facility to determine kennel size.
We accept Visa and MasterCard at the facility and over the phone.
Payments for boarding are as follows:
- *AS OF 15 AUGUST 2019* All deposits are due at time your reservation is made.
PLEASE email us your boarding paperwork, prior to the day of drop off, to ensure that you are in good standing and are able to get your deposit refunded, if needed.
If all documents, necessary for boarding, are not complete and verified, by day of drop off, your deposit is non-refundable AND we will be unable to board your dog.
- Full payment is expected when picking up your pet.
- A 10% discount will be applied to the total cost for Active duty Soldiers with PCS,TDY, and Emergency Leave Orders, if boarding over 30 consecutive nights.
- For emergency leave, TDY and PCS boarding, you can pick up your pet early with no penalties. We ask that you let us know so we can accommodate other reservations.
- There are no early pick-ups for leisure travel boarding. If you decide to pick your pet up early, you will be responsible for the remaining days booked.
- If you are providing your pet’s food, it must be in a hard, ant-proof container (no glass please) with a good rubber seal around the lid.
- Ziplocs, plastic bags, dog food bags (with or without Ziploc), or Tupperware without a rubber seal will not be accepted. All containers must have an air-tight seal!
- We can provide pet food for an additional $5 per day, per pet. We are currently feeding Nutro Max for dogs and IAMS for cats.
We provide grooming for your pets, including baths and brushing, at your request. Please schedule with the office.
- If you provide the shampoo:
- $20 (includes towel dry and brush)
- If we provide the shampoo:
- $25 (includes towel dry and brush)
- If you provide the shampoo:
- Medications and Vaccinations
MWR Pet Kennels require that all pets have the following required vaccinations and wellness/physical check ups Documents requirements.
Dogs vaccines proof:
Distemper (1 or 3 year)
Bordetella (every 6 months)
Proof of Physical/Wellness exam(within last year) Proof of Negative fecal (within last year)
Cats vaccines proof:
Proof of Negative FIV
Proof of Negative FeLV
Proof of Physical/Wellness exam (within last year)
- All pets must be free of fleas, ticks, heartworm, and intestinal parasites.
- Pets must be medicated to control external parasites with some kind of prescription strength product. Some acceptable products include: Frontline, Advantix, Revolution, Trifexis, NEX, Comboguard, sentinel, etc. Please ask your doctor what is right for your pet in this environment. If your pet is not already on a flea and tick preventative, the product must have been applied 3 days before boarding your pet.
- Pets are required to be on a monthly heartworm preventive (for example: Heartgard). Please ask your doctor what is right for your pet in this environment.
- Pets must also be free from internal parasites. Please bring evidence of an annual fecal test.
- If your animal requires medication, we can administer medications with the exception of injections.
- $6 per medicine
- $4 per dosage per pet
- IMPORTANT: Any medication must be accompanied by the original packaging or container with proper label. We cannot accept a zip lock bag full of pills, vitamins, or anything else. If your pet is on a regiment of multiple medications and you normally use a “seven-day pill organizer “ of some kind, feel free to provide that for us. Please also include the prescription bottles on the side so that if any questions arise, we can identify the medication as needed.
Visa or MC payments
Reservations up to 29 nights=2 night deposit
30+ nights=50% deposit
Cancelling GREATER than 10 days prior to your reservation drop off date = REQUEST FOR REFUND.
Cancelling WITHIN 10 days of your reservation drop off date = 90 DAY CREDIT.
Any changes GREATER than 10 days prior to the start of the reservation = NO CHARGE.
Any changes WITHIN 10 days of your start date of the reservation AND/OR during the stay = You will be held accountable to pay for original dates booked at the time you paid your deposit.
Military members on official ORDERS PCS IN/OUT can adjust boarding date with no penalties Leisure travel, must be cancelled 10 DAYS BEFORE SCHEDULED DROP OFF DATE for refund. If cancel WITHIN the 10 days of start date of reservation, will be accountable to pay for the complete reservation stay.
FOR LEISURE TRAVEL: IF ANY CHANGES MADE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF DROP, YOU WILL STILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE ORIGINAL DATES OF RESERVATION.
ALL REFUNDS must be submitted via out website, WITHIN 10 DAYS OF CANCELLATION. Email to: HIMWRPETKENNELS@GMAIL.COM.
MUST include copy of deposit receipt
MUST include reason for cancellation. DO NOT include SSN We do not issue refund at this facility, they are processed and mailed as paper check to customer (3-4 week process)
TRAVEL 30+ NIGHTS
50% deposit is required to secure reservation
(2) on island emergency contacts
Credit card information to be placed on file
Duty and personal email address
ACTIVE DUTY: Command & Supervisor’s name and number
DOD: Employment location and Supervisor’s name and number
Retirees: Full payment or valid credit card information to be placed on file
10% discount on entire stay will apply at final balance.
TRAVEL 60+ NIGHTS
Payment in advance every 30 days starting at day of drop off. 10% discount will apply.
All orders must be submitted and verified no later than the time of your reservation drop off date. Orders will have priority in facility services at all times.
*All facility policies, terms, requirements are subject to change with/without notice
Refund Form - For refunds please fill out the top portion of the form, sign/date and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy of receipt given at deposit date. Please provide full name, full address, home/work phone numbers (Note; Do Not Provide SSN#) and, state your reason for canceling.
- PCSing To/From Hawaii
- Email Us
Please send any necessary documents i.e. pet's vaccines, orders, refund forms, and registration forms
The Family & MWR Pet Kennel offers your furry friends a place to stay while you’re away!
Our outdoor facility features:
With our exceptional customer service and passion for animals, you can be confident in leaving your dogs and cats with us. Our kennels will soon become your pet's favorite home away from home.