Rewarding job? Check ✓
Great beneﬁts? Check ✓
Make a difference in the world? Double-check ✓ ✓
- Next Family and MWR Job Fair - November 28, 2023 - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Apply for a USAG Hawaii Child and Youth Program Assistant Position and explore more exciting job opportunities using the links below!
CYS positions starting $18.14 per hour with 9.28% COLA.
Receive training and education to build your career, enjoy continuous career advancement prospects, and with MWR there are world-wide transfer opportunities.
To be considered for an interview, please bring/have the following:
- Resume (multiple copies)
- 2-4 Professional References with Contact information **MANDATORY**
* References will be completed prior to Tentative Job Offer.
- Valid Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- High School Diploma or College Transcripts
- DD214 (For Veterans)
- Spouse Orders (For Military Spouses)
For your convenience, download and fill out the application and required documents prior to your arrival.
- Child and Youth Program Assistant application
- Lead Child and Youth Program Assistant Application
- Reference information
Exciting news! Don't miss out on other amazing Family and MWR positions opportunities!Food and Beverage Attendant (Snack Bar)
Various bowling centers located on Schofield Barracks, Wheel Army Airfield, and Fort Shafter
Bowling Center, Schofield Barracks
Bowling Center, Schofield Barracks
Bowling Facility Maintenance Worker
Bowling Center, Schofield Barracks
Food & beverage Attendant
Hale Ikena Banquet & Conference Center, Fort Shafter
Schofield Bowling Center, Schofield Barracks
- Additional Open Positions with USAG Hawaii Family and MWR - APPLY TODAY!
Apply using the links below. Announcements close at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the closing date listed on each announcement. Click the position below to apply today!
- UPCOMING JOB FAIRS - SAVE THE DATES!
Whether you're seeking a new career opportunity or re-entering the workforce, your skills are valued, and USAG Hawaii Family and MWR is looking forward to connecting with you at our next Hiring Fair.
December 2023 - No Job Fair
January 16, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair- AMR Gym
February 20, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair - HMR Training Room
March 19, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair - Location TBD
April 16, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair - Honolulu Airport Hotel
May 21, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair - AMR Gym
June 18, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair - Kapolei School
July 16, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair - Radford High School
August 20, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair - HMR Training Room
September 17, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair - AMR Gym
October 15, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair - Leilehua High School
November 19, 2024 - Family and MWR Job Fair - AMR Gym
Last update 01 November 2023
- How To Create an Application on USAJOBS
- Sign into USAJOBS.
- Make sure the required sections of your profile are complete and all other profile information is up-to-date. During the application process some of this information is sent to the hiring agency.
- Find the job announcement you want to apply to – you can search for jobs by keyword or Hawaii as the location, or use your Saved Searches.
- Thoroughly review the job announcement, including the How to Apply and Required Documents sections.
- Click Apply. The USAJOBS application process will guide you through five steps:
- Select Resume
- Select Documents
- Review Package
- Include Personal Info
- Continue Application with Agency
- During the final step, you'll be asked to certify that your application is true, complete, and made in good faith. If you answer YES, check the box and click Continue to Agency Site. Select Previous if you'd like to go back to review or edit your information.
Once you select Continue to Agency Site, you’ll be sent to the USAG Hawaii application system where you may have to complete additional steps.
- Become a Family Child Care Provider - Learn How Today!
Join the growing ranks of Family Child Care (FCC) Providers. They provide an essential service to the Army community AND can earn a competitive income*!
- Moving? It's Easy to Stay NAF Wherever You Go - Click Here for Details
Once your Family has orders to move, simply request a transfer to another installation through the Army NAF Civilian Employment Assignment Tool (CEAT).
- Employment Readiness
These resources will help you find employment with Family and MWR and the federal government both overseas and in the US.
United States government's one-stop clearinghouse for civil service job opportunities with federal agencies.
Army Civilian Service
Civilian employees provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations.
Search for federal jobs, create profiles, apply for opportunities, join talent communities.
ACS Employment Readiness Program
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) is a program that offers up-to-date resource information on available employment opportunities, market and job trends, education, and volunteer resources to help individuals make informed decisions when seeking employment. Services offered by the ERP include classes and seminars related to employment:
- Career exploration
- Resume writing
- Interviewing techniques
- Dressing for success
- Individual career assessment and counseling
Search for Employment Readiness in the search bar to find your local ACS program.
With MWR, you get a rewarding career with benefits* like these:
*Competitive Salaries higher on average than in the private sector.
Flexible Work Hours with full-time, part-time, and flex positions.
Insurance Coverage including medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term care insurance options for full-time and part-time employees.
Paid Leave for full-time and part-time employees.
Travel Opportunities with over 70 installations in the US and overseas.
Retirement and Investment Options in our generous retirement plan and 401(k) savings plan.
Career Progression accelerated by world-class training, mentors, lateral moves, and other opportunities.
AAFES Privileges (on base department store) with tax-free savings and price-match.
Family and MWR Services with access to fitness centers, Arts and Crafts centers, and the use of other on-post services.
Commissary privileges (on base grocery store) Also with Tax-free savings (for CYS Employees only).
Access to Child Care receive priority for child care, employee child care discounts and parent participation discount (for CYS Employees only).
Army NAF Civilian Employee Assignment Tool (CEAT) easily request a transfer to another (for CYS Employees only).**
We hire outstanding caregivers, but also need:
- Administrative assistants
- Grounds Keepers
- Program managers
…and lots more (See the open positions tab).
* Contact your local HR for salary and compensation package. Conditions apply.
**Transfer requests are only authorized from one Army installation to another installation or a Joint Base if it is serviced by Army NAF Human Resources.
- Contact Us
For more information on these positions, call (808) 656-0093How did you here about the Job Fair?