An official army family and MWR Site

Parent & Outreach Services


You take care of business without coming in! With Webtrac, you can start new registrations, schedule registration and hourly care appointments, update household information, request child care, upload documents, make payments on your monthly childcare fees, print receipts and tax statements or sign up for advertised SKIESUnlimited classes, Youth Sports or special activities.

* Note not all services are available at all locations. Please be sure to ask what is at your garrison today.



Parent and Outreach Services is your gateway to Child and Youth Services programs. We support Family readiness and well-being by helping you balance military requirements and parental responsibilities.


* Here are the programs offered at most installations:

  • Parent Central Services (formerly Central Enrollment)
  • Kids at Home
  • Parents on Site
  • Kids on Site!
  • School of Knowledge, Inspiration, Exploration, and Skills (SKIESUnlimited)
  • CYSitters
  • Parent Liaison Services
  • Community Liaison Services 


* Not all programs are offered at every garrison. Please check with your local CYS office to verify program availability.

CYS Rgistration Documents
Request for Childcare


  • All Families will use to create or access their account when requesting childcare services at US Army Garrison Hawaii.
  • The site will allow Families to search for and request full day and part day care programs for infants through 5th grade and provides an anticipated date.
  • Allows easy access to manage child care requests online.
  • Provides an anticipated placement time for programs with a waitlist.
  • For assistance with creating or accessing your account, call the CYS Parent Central Services team at (808)655-5314 or (808)655-8380.
Get on the Childcare Wait List (

Requesting care is a snap with

Military Child Care (MCC) is a Department of Defense website for military families seeking child care. This single online gateway enables families to search for and request care, manage their requests and update their profiles online. Once you create an account, you can start requesting care.


Go to to create an account containing information about your family, or to login using an existing username and password.


Search the system for the child care options that best fit your needs and submit your request for care.


You can manage your requests for care from anywhere in the world.


Keep your My Profile page up-to-date with important information.

Will I get a Wait List number or an indication of how long will it be? will provide you with an anticipated placement time for child care when you request care.

Child Care Fees

According to public law, child care fees military-wide are based on Total Family Income (TFI), which is how much the parents make. (Fees are based on TFI and apply to children who attend on a regular basis. Parents are mandated by public law to pay their share of the cost of child care. Section 1793 of title 10, United States Code, requires that DoD prescribe uniform fee regulations for military child development programs.)

Parent fees are determined during the enrollment process prior to enrolling in a regularly scheduled Child Development Center (CDC), Family Child Care Home (FCC), School Age Care (SAC) or Youth Programs operating before 1300 hours and annually thereafter. 

WebTrac offers easy bill payment, tax forms, receipts, class sign-ups and other convenient options. Payments for childcare can also be made at any CYS Child Development Center, School Age Center, and Parent Central Services (PCS).

Children with Special Medical Needs

We love our kids with special needs – and make every effort to include them in CYS activities and programs.

To do that, every installation convenes a Multi-disciplinary Inclusion Action Team (MIAT), which explores child care and youth supervision options for children and youth with special needs, including life-threatening conditions, functional limitations and diagnosed behavioral/psychological conditions.

The MIAT recommends child care and youth placement. It also determines reasonable accommodations and availability of services to support a child/youth’s special needs.

The MIAT includes parent(s), CYS Coordinator, Outreach Services Director, Army Public Health Nurse (APHN), and Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) manager.

For Kids

Military Kids Connect is a DoD program to help connect military kids with each other and with the resources they need to cope with military life.

Parent Participation

CYS needs parents, too! Want to get engaged with CYS? Here are some ways.

Parent Volunteers: Throughout the year, we need parents to help out with activities. The Parent Participation Program encourages parents to volunteer with CYS, assisting with special events and activities (like field trips, holiday events, and special curriculum programs), small group activities, and special projects (such as playground improvement, procurement of equipment, and administrative aid). Parent Participation Program volunteers can take advantage of reduced child care fees for regularly scheduled programs, too.

Parent Education: Want resources to help raise healthy children? Join us for a variety of parental education classes to enhance parenting skills.

Parent Advisory Council: If you’re interested in a leadership role, look into the Parent Advisory Board, which meets quarterly to discuss ways to enhance Child and Youth Programs.

Enrichment Programs

Don’t need childcare? We offer enrichment programs, too!

Here are some of our most popular on-post activities:

     Kids On Site! provides short-term hourly child care to parents attending on-post meetings or functions in the same or adjacent building.

     Parents on Site offers support services for parent co-ops, infant/toddler playgroups, and short-term care in unit settings by Family members in another unit or organization.

     CYSitters offers formal training for teens from adults who provide short term hourly child care for Families in their own homes. The training covers the skills needed to safely and appropriately care for children, including first aid and CPR, program activities, and the “business” of babysitting.

     School of Knowledge, Inspiration, Exploration and Skills (SKIESUnlimited) includes a range of out-of-school classes in areas like music, dance, martial arts, gymnastics, technology, life skills, SAT prep and athletic experiences. 

     Deployment Support Services provides special options for eligible Army Service members, including deployed Soldiers, dependents of Army Fallen Warriors, and Army Wounded Warriors assigned to a Wounded Warrior Unit. If you’re deploying, contact your local Parent Central Services Office or your child’s program.

PCS'ing and Relocating

Transition of Child Records

Parent Central Services provides Army-wide transition assistance such as Global Data Transfer (GDT) of child records and accepts projected registrations for continued services. The system is designed to streamline the relocation process for military and civilian families. Standard data elements (such as names, birthdates, child health records, etc.) should follow each Family to their new duty assignments and make the local CYS registration procedure faster and easier.

Importing and exporting data for relocating families is part of the regular CYS in-and out-processing protocol.

Deployment Support Services Summary of Benefits

Deployment Support Services Summary of Benefits 

Frequently Asked Questions

* What services does CYS provide?

·         Full-day child care

·         Part-day preschool

·         Youth Sports

·         Kids on Site

·         Seasonal Camps            

·         SKIESUnlimited   

·         Open recreation for teens

·         Hourly care

·         Strong Beginnings Pre-K program

·         Recreational classes

·         Before/after-school programs

 * Not all programs are offered at every garrison. Please check with your local CYS office to verify availability of programs.


2. What can be provided as proof of eligibility?

The sponsor’s ID card or DEERS enrollment forms that prove legal guardianship. If the sponsor is a biological parent, a birth certificate works, too.


3. Who should I contact if I have questions or concerns?

Contact your local Parent Central Services to get your questions answered, by email, phone or in person. 

4. Where can I register?

Visit Parent Central Services 


5. What do I need to register?

·         Government ID

·         Contact information

·         Two emergency contacts

·         Immunization Documentation, unless school age children are enrolled in a local public school system where proof of currency of vaccination is required

·         Deployment orders (if applicable)

·         LES/pay voucher, student letter, or seeking employment verification (for on-base child care)


6. What full-day or before/after-school child care is available?

We offer three child care options

1. Family Child Care Providers

2. On-base child care centers

3. Army Fee Assistance for off-base child care


7. How often must I register and why?

The Department of Defense requires children's records be updated at least annually for their health, safety, or well-being.


8. When does my child need a sports physical?

Sports physicals are required by the first practice for your child to participate. The child may not participate until a sports physical has been completed by a physician. Sports physicals are required for seasonal competitive sports: baseball, basketball, cheerleading, flag football, soccer, track and field, and youth fitness programs.


9. When do I need to complete a health assessment for my child?

The health assessment is required 30 days from the date of registration. The health assessment is due every three years unless there are changes in your child’s medical condition before then.


10. Are immunizations required to register?

Yes. Kids five years and under need proof of immunizations. So do school age children not enrolled in a local public school system where proof of vaccination is required. Homeschool children are required to provide a copy of their immunization records.


11. What if my child needs special accommodations?

We welcome children with special needs. Every child will receive a recommended care plan based on the information presented from the Multi-disciplinary Inclusion Action Team. 


12. Are there exceptions to fees based on total family income for special circumstances?

Yes. Commanders have the authority to grant financial hardship waivers and must consider the balance of Non-Appropriated Fund (NAF) income and appropriated fund support as they approve waivers. Approved fees must be within the fee categories established by DoD.


13. Are there discounts for multiple children from the same family?

Installation Commanders may authorize up to 20% reduction of fees for additional children of the same family, with the exception of contractor employees and specified space-available patrons (in accordance with Department of Defense fee guidance) who do not receive child care fee assistance.


14. * What is available to me if I am retired?

Sports and SKIESUnlimited classes are available to retirees’ Families. Retirees are allowed to use services on a space-available basis when there are no other eligible uses on the wait list.


15. What types of programs and activities are offered for middle school students and teens?

·         Leadership activities

·         Girls & Guy talk

·         Sports clubs

·         How-to projects

·         Power Hours

·         Technology

·         Leisure activities and special events

·         Open recreation starting at 1300 on school holidays

·         Summer camp

·         Before School Supervision


16. What does the School Support Services Office do?

The School Liaison Officer works in conjunction with the CYS Division and the local school community to address educational issues involving military children. Through partnering with the local and military community, the School Liaison Officer acts as a communication link between the installation and the surrounding school districts. 


17. How do I use MCC?


Go to to create an account containing information about your family, or to login using an existing username and password.



Search the system for the child care options that best fit your needs and submit your request for care.



You can manage your requests for care from anywhere in the world.



Keep your My Profile page up-to-date with important information.