- Framing and matting studio
- General crafting area
- Do-it-yourself work areas (Framing is now available. Click here for more details.)
- Custom services
- Personalized awards, plaques and gifts
Current class offerings. Pre-registration is required for all classes.
- Click HERE to view the October Class Painting
- Custom Services
- Retail Shop
Our retail shop offers a variety of supplies and gift items:
- Craft supplies
- Custom quilts and blankets
- Flag holders
- Shadow box frames
- Desk nameplates
Ceramic mold pouring workshop, $25
Held twice a month. $25 includes all your supplies to complete your piece. Pre-registration is required.
Wheel-throwing clay workshop, $100
Learn the techniques needed to throw your own pot! Workshop is 10 weeks long. $100 includes firing and glazing up to 15 pieces during the 10 weeks. While actively enrolled, you will also be able to practice your new skills during normal business hours without incurring an extra fee. Tool kit and clay are not included in the fee.
- Class Room & Display Box Rental
Do you have a skill to conduct classes? Consider renting a room to conduct your class.
Minimum: 2 hour class for $50
Additional hour: $25 per hour
2 hours or more – one hour will be accommodated for set up and clean up
- You will have the use of 3 tables (6’ X 2.5’), 19 chairs, dry eraser/magnet board and one electrical outlet.
- Deposit of $25 is required to hold the room for a specific time and date. Room must be left exactly how it was prior to class starting.
- Any trash or broken items will cause you to lose the deposit and you may incur an additional fee to replace broken items.
- Approval from staff will be required to receive the deposit back.
NOTE: Patron will be required to sign a waiver. Not allowing acrylic painting and/or ceramic activities. Not allowing any crafts/activities that may emit toxic fumes.
RENT A DISPLAY BOX:
Ever consider marketing your products? Consider renting a display box in our sales store.
$50 for 3 months – generally 16-18 days a month / 26 hours a week of displayed time for opened operations.
Clear acrylic display boxes mounted in the front entrance of the store. Great location for patrons to view your products.
Display your classes, products and contact information in a locked display case:
removable shelves (3) at 6” apart.
NOTE: Patron will be required to sign a waiver. Not allowing acrylic painting classes and/or ceramic activities.
The Arts and Crafts Center on Schofield Barracks offers a wide variety of programs to enhance your creativity and technical skills. We can help you preserve a treasured photo, celebrate a birthday or develop a lifelong hobby. We also have a selection of ready-made gifts for farewell presentations or other occasions.
Our professional services include: