Date: Jan 26 2019, 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Join MWR Hawaii for our 1st annual Reverse Sprint Triathlon! Start by running a 5K, followed by a 10 mile bike ride, and then a quick 400 meter dip in the Pool!
Individual or Team of 3
Participants will receive a race t-shirt and will be eligible for overall and age group awards. Check-in begins at 5:45 a.m. on race day.
Only the first 100 participants/teams will be eligible to race.
Create a team of three to be eligible for overall team categories with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards in men’s, women’s, and mixed divisions.
- Register in person at any Hawaii Army Physical Fitness Center or Online @ HiMWR.com/race
- Early entry: $35 through January 6, 2019
- Late entry: $40 January 7-24, 2019 (t-shirt size not guaranteed)
- Race day registration: $40, 5:45–6:45am, cash only at Richardson Pool (t-shirt not guaranteed)
- Open to all DOD ID card holders and the general public
- Packet pickup at Schofield Barracks Health and Fitness Center January 24, 2:00-7:30 p.m. and January 25, 7:00 a.m-2:00 p.m.
- All ages eligible to participate. 12 and under must be accompanied at all times.
- Strollers and pets NOT permitted
1757 Kolekole Avenue, Bldg. 578 • Schofield Barracks
For more information: Call or visit the Schofield Barracks Health & Fitness Center, 808-655-8007