- Complete Statement of Transfer
- Provide clean, transferable Title to vehicle
- Pay $25 administrative fee
- Provide vehicle key(s)
- Bid Information
Placing a Bid
Buyers can submit bids online or at the Schofield Barracks Auto Skills Center.
- Complete the bid form in its entirety. Use a separate form for each vehicle.
- Bid on the correct vehicle.
- Bids placed at vehicle viewing location must be placed in an envelope with vehicle number written on the outside of the envelope
- All online bids for the week close Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- On-site bids close each Wednesday at 5 p.m.
- Winners will be notified Friday
Note. Three attempts will be made to contact the highest bidder. If there is no reply, the bid will be rejected and the next highest bidder will be called.
Options to bid for available vehicles:
- View Vehicles for Bid
- Submit bid via email
- Bids close each Thursday at 7 p.m.
- View vehicles at Schofield Barracks Storage Lot, BLDG 930 Duck Road.
- Submit sealed bid
- Bids are accepted at the time of viewing each Wednesday until 5 p.m.
Minimum bids differ per vehicle. Bids will be located online or on the windshield of each vehicle.
Payment for Vehicle(s):
- credit card
- money order
- Cashier's check
Note. Cashier's check and money orders must be out to IMWRF SB Auto Skills Center.
- Open to all military and reserve components, current DOD employees, retirees with valid ID card and immediate family members 16 years or older.
- Vehicles are sold "as is." All Sales are Final. No refunds will be given.
- Children under 16 not permitted on the sale lot.
- No mechanical work may be done on the sale lot.
- Cash, debit/credit cards or certified check accepted.
- Vehicles must be picked up within 48 hours of notification.
- Vehicles for Bid
No available vehicles at this time. Check back soon!
- Submit a Bid
- Auto Skills is not responsible for any repairs. All sales are final
- The vehicle is sold as is, and MWR Auto Skills is not responsible for identifying any defects or safety hazards that might prevent the vehicle from passing inspection, operation reliably, or from operation safely. When sold from MWR Auto Skills, the vehicle is sold with no guarantee.
- Auto Skills reserves the right to contract the next highest bidder in the event payment is not received by the IAW time lnes established within the SOP (3 busines days).
Avoid the hassle of selling, turn your vehicle over to Family and MWR!
How it works:
Note. All vehicles must be in good working order when transferred to Auto Skills. Once assessed, vehicles will be available for resale through a bidding process. See Bid Information below.
Vehicles can be dropped off Wednesday thru Sunday by appointment only.