Schofield Barracks Auto Skills
- Long term vehicle storage
- RV/ Boat/ Jet Ski storage
- Storage shed rental
- DIY auto repair
- Resale Lot
Services available by the staff
Brake drum turning
$10 per drum
Brake disc turning
$12 each wheel
30' tire & smaller
31' tire & bigger
$50 per vehicle
Charging system test
$15 per vehicle
Glass Beading Gasket, Surface Only
4 cylinder (all)
$6 per head
6 cylinder (all)
$8 per head
6 cylinder (straight)
$10 per head
6 cylinder (integrated)
$15 per head
8 cylinder (all)
$10 per head
VW cylinder head
$4 per head
$4 per cover
All intake manifolds
$8 per manifold
*Please Note: Entire head/intake is an additional $10 charge. All other items must fit in the machine, there is $5 charge for every 15 minutes of glass beading.
Flat bay/bench work
$4 per hour
$5 per hour
$5 per night
Junk parts disposal
Tire disposal fee
$4 per tire
Storage Shed Rental
$40 per month
$60 per month
Do-It-Yourself Body Work
Paint booth deposit
Paint booth (7 hour max)
$20 per hour
Paint gun use
$20 per use
- Resale Lot
The Resale Lot is a showplace for used cars, trucks, motorcycles and recreational vehicles for sale, by the owner.
- If you are looking to buy a used vehicle, come by the Resale Lot to view the full inventory.
- Parking in the Resale Lot requires a permit. The minimum fee for this permit is $7 for 7 days. The price may be more depending on the length of stay.
- You must bring the following items to the Schofield Auto Skills Center to obtain a Resale Lot Permit:
- Valid government ID card
- Valid state registration and license plate sticker
- Valid stated safety inspection papers and stickers
- Valid proof of insurance Hawaii "No Fault" insurance card
- Note: Power of attorney is required if you are not the registered owner.
- Storage Lot
The Storage Lot at Schofield Barracks is available for:
- Jet Skis
Long term vehicle storage - $40 per month (Located on Duck Rd.)
RV/Boat/Jet Ski Storage - $40 16ft and below, $50 above 16ft (Located on McMacomb Rd.)
- Policies, Procedures and Environmental Compliance
Policies and Procedures
1. Items needed to sign in vehicle:
- Valid ID card
- Vehicle registration
- DA-3031-1 Qualifications card
2. Registered owners of vehicle must be present while vehicle is being repaired.
3. Covered-toe shoes to be worn at all times.
4. Children under 15 years of age are NOT ALLOWED in the shop area or grounds.
5. NO pets allowed in the area.
6. Shop patrons are responsible for cleaning area immediately after use, or immediately following a spill.
7. Tools damaged other than fair wear and tear is the responsibility of the patron.
8. The Automotive Skills Center is not responsible for any damage to vehicles whether by fire, theft, or any other means. Security of property is the responsibility of patrons.
9. Patrons without a DA-3031-1 will be required to complete a basic shop safety class.
10. Complete Standing Operating Procedure is available at each facility.
1. The environment is the responsibility of everyone.
2. All spills (large or small) will be cleaned immediately.
3. Any hazardous material brought into the shop must have a MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet).
4. All hazardous materials will be disposed of properly by the patron.
5. All rags soaked with “F listed” solvents will be disposed of properly by the patron. Examples of “F Listed” solvents are: brake cleaner, carburetor cleaner, penetrating fluids.
Hours of Operation
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. Closed if a federal holiday falls on a Monday or Tuesday|
|Thursday||11:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||11:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
The Schofield Barracks Auto Skills Center is a convenient, inexpensive and professional Automotive Shop open to installation ID card holders and their family members. We offer on-site automotive repair and service from certified mechanics, as well as access to proper equipment for self-help maintenance.
Our professional services include:
If you like working on your car, we have 30 bays available to perform your own maintenance and even offer classes to teach you how.
Note. Schofield Barracks Auto Skills does not operate the car wash next to our facility. For inquires, contact AAFES Gas Station Bldg. 80 Foote Ave. or call +1 (808)624-9857