Date: Oct 19 2019, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Dress up as your favorite Zombie slaying character and battle your way through this spooky course. The challenge is not only to finish first, but to gather the zombie's lifelines and still arrive alive at the finish line! Make-up provided on site beginning at 4:30 p.m.
OPEN TO All DOD ID Cardholders, sponsored guests of all ages, and the general public (at Lyman Gate with printed valid race confirmation and matching ID). Children 12 & under must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Prizes awarded to: Top 3 Male and Female "Survivors" who are the first to the finish line with at least one yellow lifeline remaining.
- Prizes awarded to: Top Male and Female "Zombie Slayers" who are the first to the finish line with the most red zombie lifelines in hand AND at least one yellow lifeline remaining.
REGISTER: at any Army Hawaii Physical Fitness Center or HiMWR.com/race
- $20 with t-shirt, MUST register by Sep 29th
- $25 with t-shirt (size not guaranteed for late entries) Sep 30th – Oct 17th
- $25 - Race day registration on OCT 19. 4:30-6:15pm (cash only. Stoneman Track and Field Complex. Shirts while supplies last).
NO PETS ALLOWED. STROLLERS ARE ALLOWED but the course is mainly on grass, gravel and dirt roads.
REGISTER Onsite: All Hawaii Army Fitness Centers
For more information, visit or call the Schofield Barracks Health and Fitness Center, 808-655-5975