Date: Jul 14 2018, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Learn to surf like a Local with Outdoor Recreation! Come join us out on the South shores of Oahu at White Plains. White Plains Beach is located between Ewa and Kapolei in Oahu. It has an exposed break that provides for reliable surfing conditions all-round the year. Must be a proficient swimmer and able to tread water for at least 6 min and swim 200 yards.
- Transportation is provided for up to 12 people
- Equipement and instructions are provided
- Bring water, snacks and sunscreen
Register at Outdoor Recreation or call, 655-0143
- Registration deadline is COB the Thursday before the event
- Tel: +1 (808)655-0143
- Military DSN Tel: (315)655-0143