Date: Jul 19 2018, 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Join Our Dynamic Team!
Open to the public. No military association required.
- Resume (multiple copies)
- 2-4 Professional References with Contact Information
- DA3433 Job Application Form (Please download and fill out the job application form completely and bring it to the Hiring Fair)
- Valid Photo ID Social Security Card DD214 (For Veterans)
- Spouse Orders (For Military Spouses)
- SF50 or DA3434 (For Current Employees)
Additional Requirement for Child & Youth Services Vacancies
High School Diploma and College Transcripts
Note: Applicants who participate in the Hiring Fair will receive first consideration. All job offers are tentative pending clearance of background checks or consideration of preference eligible candidates. Selected applicants who receive a tentative job offer must be able to visit the NAF HR Office on Friday, July 20, 2018 to complete pre-employment documents. Childcare positions will be scheduled from 8 - 11 a.m. and non-childcare positions will be scheduled from 1 - 3 p.m.
U.S. Army MWR - Hawaii is an Equal Opportunity Employer