Date: Aug 11 2018, 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 6:30 A.M.
Leader's Field, Schofield Barracks
Hawaii's Hardest Half Marathon (13.1 miles) @ 6:30 A.M.
- The H3 route covers a three finger course, making its first U-turn at the Lualualei lookout point, atop the Kolekole Pass. Total course elvevation climb exceeds 1,200 feet
- Awards: Top 3 overall men and women; top 3 men and women in each 5-year age group
10K Fun Run (6.2 miles) @ 6:45 A.M.
- Route is out & back, u-turning at the Lualualei lookout point, atop the Kolekole Pass
MWR has the right to change the race location at anytime
Half Marathon price
- $50 Registration through Thursday, August 9, 2018 (t-shirt size NOT guaranteed)
10K Fun Run price
- $40 Registration through Thursday, August 9, 2018 (t-shirt size NOT guaranteed)
Race day entry for Half Marathon and 10K Fun Run
- Saturday, August 11, 2018
- 5:15 - 6:15 A.M. on Leader's Field
- CASH OR CHECK ONLY (shirt available while supplies last)
Registration at any Army Personal Fitness Center or at HiMWR.com/race
- Registration fee is non-refundable
- Open to DOD ID Cardholders and the general public
- No pets allowed. Strollers are allowed.
For more information call, 808-655-5975 / 655-8789