Date: Jul 14 2018, 6 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Saturday July 14th at the Richardson Pool, Schofield Barracks AT 6:00 a.m.
- Army Soldiers ONLY: This race is the only qualifying event for Army Hawaii Soldiers to be selected to represent TEAM ARMY Hawaii in the Army Ten Miler in Washington D.C. on October 7, 2018.
- The top 6 males and the top 6 females will qualify to be on the Army Hawaii Team.
- The top 6 runners that are 40 years of age or older will qualify for the Mixed Masters Team (There must be at least one representative from each gener on the Mixed Masters Team).
- THIS IS A COMMANDER'S CUP EVENT!
- Pre-Registration: $25 up to June 29, 2018
- Late registration: $40 by July 9, 2018
- NO registration accepted on race day
Army Ten Miler Registration Form
- Registration and payments may be done at any Army Hawaii Fitness Center or online at *ACTIVE.com (fees may apply)
- NO Registration accepted on race day.
- Tel: +1 (808)655-0856
- Military DSN Tel: (315)655-0856