- How To Use The Voucher
Vouchers can be used at any of our partnering vendor locations. Vouchers are worth $10. If you spend more than the allotted amount, you will have to pay the difference. If you spend less than the allotted amount, no change will be given back to you. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Your voucher MUST be used before or on the expiration date printed on it. When purchasing food, present your voucher to the cashier at the register as you are paying. You can use more than one voucher at a time as long as they are not expired.
- Where To Use The Voucher
- Voucher Restrictions
- Not Valid at any military lodging facility or outside food contractor.
- Cannot be used for gas, alcohol, household items or services.
- Only valid until January 31, 2022.
- Vouchers excludes AAFES food and express facilities.
- CANNOT be exchanged for cash. If you do not spend the full voucher amount, you will NOT receive change back.
Vouchers are only available for redemption at selected exchange food trucks (See list below).
- Dominos AMR
- Ohana Burger Shafter
- Angeles AMR/Schofield
- Latina Grindz Schofield
- Sae's Hot Plates Schofield
- Lost or Expired Vouchers
Once you have received vouchers from your site, you are responsible for using them within the valid dates. You cannot get new ones if they are lost, damaged, stolen or expired.
Guidance on how to use Task Force Ohana Food Vouchers