Hale Ikena Banquet & Conference Center
- Grand Buffet
New dining, new experience. It’s the Grand Buffet at Hale Ikena. Experience our new upscale buffet with a rotating menu featuring multi-choice soup and salad options, dynamic action stations and an array of desserts.
Monday thru Friday
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hawaiian Lunch Buffet - Last Friday of the month. Reservations are required for large groups.
This Week's Lunch Buffet
Day Menu Items MondayBeef Stroganoff, Baked Ziti w/ Cheese
Rice Pilaf, Buttered Egg Noodles
Savory Green Beans, Cauliflower
Beef Barley Soup, Soup Du Jour & Super Salad Bar
Stir Fry Action Station w/ Shrimp, Build your own Sundae
TuesdayBeef Taco & Chicken Fajita w/ Flour Tortilla & Fixings
Spanish Rice, Refried Beans
Buttered Corn, Grilled Mexican Vegetables
Chicken Tortilla Soup, Beef Chili Soup & Super Salad Bar
Tortellini Action Station
Chinese Pepper Steak, Shrimp & vegetable Primavera
Oven Roasted Garlic Herb Potatoes, Steamed Rice
Green Peas & Mushroom, Sauteed Zucchini & Tomato
Fish Chowder, Soup Du Jour & Super Salad Bar
Build Your Own Hamburger & Hot Dog Bar
Roasted Turkey, Salmon w/ Lemon Dill Butter Sauce
Savory Stuffing, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Rice Pilaf
Sauteed Green Beans, California Blend Vegetables
Navy Bean Soup, Soup Du jour & Super Salad Bar
Carved Baked Ham w/ Pineapple Sauce
Braised Pork Chop w/ Gravy, Sauteed Catch w/ White Wine Mushroom Sauce
Scallop Potatoes, Rice Pilaf
Corn O'Brien, Sauteed Carrots & Cauliflower
Clam Chowder Soup, Soup Du Jour & Super Salad Bar
Carved Mango Glaze Pork Loin w/ Mango Chutney
*Menu is subject to change without notice
- Catering Information
From an intimate dinner for two to elaborate parties with hundreds of guests — our professional catering staff is available to assist you in the planning of your next special occasion.
We work with our guests to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, retirements, re-enlistments, promotions, hail and farewells, business luncheons, dinners and more.
Note: Catering functions are available Monday thru Sunday upon availability.
- Sunday Brunch
Enjoy a delicious brunch with stunning views of the Koolau mountains as your backdrop. Indulge yourself with a roasted prime rib carving station, made-to-order omelets, and other traditional favorites. Plus, check out our all-you-can-eat garden bar with toppings galore.
Be sure to try the weekly signature homemade dessert creation, crafted by our own chefs.
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Facility Rules
- Hale Ikena Banquet and Conference Center is open to everyone.
- All patrons can arrange for catered events.
- The club must comply with Department of The Army Regulations, AR 215 and directives.
- Catering facilities and services are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Food and Beverages
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Exceptions are made for wedding and military ceremonial cakes.
- For the safety of all our guests, food and beverages must be consumed or disposed in the club.
- Leftovers cannot be removed from the club. (per TB MED 530 Regulations)
- Decorations are the responsibilities of the host.
- To preserve our historic building we do not allow nailing, tacking, or taping of objects on the wall, ceiling, chandeliers or any other club property.
- The use of glitter, confetti or small table décor is not authorized.
Property, Liability and Damages
The club, nor Family and MWR, is not liable for any loss or damage to merchandise, equipment or articles left in our facility prior to, during or following any event. Any costs associated with damages done to the club premises or property will become the responsibility of the host.
- All guests over the age of 16 years, must provide proper identification (ID)when entering Fort Shafter
- The driver of the vehicle must have valid driver's license, proof of insurance and vehicle registration available.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||11 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Saturday||Closed (available for special events)|
|Sunday||10 a.m. - 1 p.m. (brunch and catered events)|
The Hale Ikena Conference and Banquet Center is the perfect place for meetings, conferences and special occasions.Try our new Grand Buffet featuring a rotating menu, fresh soup and salad bar and an array of desserts.
Our multitude of services are offered to the entire Hawaii military community and general public!
Note. Catered and special events are offered daily.
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|