Menus subject to change without notice.
- Catering Information
From an intimate dinner for two to elaborate parties with hundreds of guests — our professional catering staff is available to assist you in the planning of your next special occasion.
We work with our guests to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, retirements, re-enlistments, promotions, hail and farewells, business luncheons, dinners and more.
Note: Catering functions are available Monday thru Sunday upon availability.
- Facility Rules
- Hale Ikena Banquet and Conference Center is open to everyone.
- All patrons can arrange for catered events.
- The club must comply with Department of The Army Regulations, AR 215 and directives.
- Catering facilities and services are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Food and Beverages
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Exceptions are made for wedding and military ceremonial cakes.
- For the safety of all our guests, food and beverages must be consumed or disposed in the club.
- Leftovers cannot be removed from the club. (per TB MED 530 Regulations)
- Decorations are the responsibilities of the host.
- To preserve our historic building we do not allow nailing, tacking, or taping of objects on the wall, ceiling, chandeliers or any other club property.
- The use of glitter, confetti or small table décor is not authorized.
Property, Liability and Damages
The club, nor Family and MWR, is not liable for any loss or damage to merchandise, equipment or articles left in our facility prior to, during or following any event. Any costs associated with damages done to the club premises or property will become the responsibility of the host.
- All guests over the age of 16 years, must provide proper identification (ID)when entering Fort Shafter
- The driver of the vehicle must have valid driver's license, proof of insurance and vehicle registration available.
- Email Us
The Hale Ikena Conference and Banquet Center is the perfect place for meetings, conferences and special occasions.Try our new Grand Buffet featuring a rotating menu, fresh soup and salad bar and an array of desserts.
Our multitude of services are offered to the entire Hawaii military community and general public!
Note. Catered and special events are offered daily.