Catering Menus are available upon request. Please contact us for more details.
- Catering Information
Our services are offered to the Military Community and the General Public!*
*All events must be Military/DoD ID Cardholder Sponsored
With views of the Ko’olau Mountains from our open air Lanai, the Hale Ikena is the perfect facility for your next event.
We work with our guests to celebrate first birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, retirements, promotions, business luncheons, and much more!
We at Hale Ikena will help bring quality and value to your next function, no matter how big or small. Our desire is to provide exceptional food and customer service. While our catering menu offers a variety of options, we can also assist you in creating a custom menu that is unique to you and your event. Give us a call today to schedule a site visit or possibly book your event (808) 438-1974.
If you would like to reserve your event with us, please fill Client Information Form and submit it to our Caterer for date availability.
- Facility Rules
Catering facility and services are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis
Must comply with Department of The Army Regulations, AR 215 and directives
All events must be Military/DoD ID Cardholder Sponsored
o If you do not have a Military/DoD ID Cardholder Sponsor, please let us know at time of inquiry
We require at least a minimum two weeks in advance or earlier, for any reservations with the following:
- Initial deposit (non-refundable) of booking the Banquet Room
- Menu Selection
- Final Headcount (once we receive the headcount, it cannot go down)
Banquet Rooms are booked in 4 Hour Increments.
Food and Beverages
Hale Ikena takes pride and responsibility in offering fresh, quality food for your function.
- In accordance to AR 215-2-5-8: Clubs will not permit any member, guest or group to bring in their own food or beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) into a club for consumption on the premises. Club food may not be removed from the premises.
- All catering must be provided by Hale Ikena
- For the safety of all our guests, food and beverages must be consumed or disposed within the facility
- Leftovers cannot be removed from the club (per TB MED 530 Regulations)
- Any breach of contract will result in the cancellation of the event with No Refund
- Only a Celebratory Cake* (i.e. Wedding, Birthday, Promotion, Retirement, Hail and Farewell) may be brought in. Please contact us for more details
- *Client is responsible for providing their own paper plates and plastic utensils for the celebratory cake
- Hale Ikena will provide the table linen for your event
- Client is responsible for providing their decorations
- To keep the integrity of our building, we do not allow nailing, tacking or taping of objects on the wall, ceiling, chandeliers or any other facility property
- The following are not permitted: Confetti, Glitter, Loose Flower Petals, Sand, Tinsel or any type of scattered decoration
- Food and Beverage machines (i.e. cotton candy, ice cream, popcorn, build your own candy bars) are not allowed
- Smoke machines are not allowed
Property, Liability and Damages
Neither, the Hale Ikena, MWR or The Army is liable for any loss or damage to, merchandise, equipment, or article left in any facility prior to, during, or following any event. The host and or sponsor will be held responsible for any losses or damages to the building, equipment, house decorations or fixtures belonging to the club/base cause by the host/sponsor and or guests. Damages will be billed to the host and or sponsor at market replacement cost plus of labor.
- All guests over the age of 16 years must provide a proper identification (State or Government ID) when entering the installation
- The driver of the vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, current safety check, registration and auto Insurance Card.
- Email Us
The Hale Ikena Conference and Banquet Center is the perfect place for meetings, conferences and special occasions!
Monday through Friday – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, closed on weekends and Federal Holidays.
Our Restaurant is closed. Only private functions and specialty buffets are available at this time. If you would like to be added on to our E-Mail List, please call us for more details.