October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Army Community Service has events and information tables planned throughout the month.
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
• Thursday, September 29: Proclamation Signing
• Friday, September 30: Purple Painting Party
• October 4-31: Outreach Tables at PX and Commissary
• Friday, October 14: Run/Walk at Leader’s Field
• Friday, October 21: Couple’s Communication Class
Join in and show your support. See flyer for complete details.
For more information or complete details, call (808) 787-4227.
To download full flyer, click here.
Army Community Service
These HPCON measures are enforced at Army Community Service (ACS) for your safety: Limited Class Sizes • Face to Face by Appointment Only • Social Distancing • Virtual Programs/Activities Available • DoD requires masks to be worn while indoors at this facility, regardless of vaccination status. Additional mitigations may apply